How to set up a driver for TOPS Driver (mobile app)
- Through User Management from the TOPSdispatch.com website, create the UserID, assigning the TOPS Driver role.
- Highlight and copy the USERID (you will paste it into another field in a few steps)
- In TOPS, navigate to the Employee screen. (if the employee record for the driver already exists, then pull up the record, Click Edit and skip to step 5)
- Create the employee record, entering the name and employee type.
- Paste the USERID that you copied earlier into the USER ID field at the top left of the employee screen.
- Click Save
- Navigate to the Driver Screen
- Create the Driver record for your new driver, entering all required fields and any extras you wish to fill in
- Once you have entered this info, Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
Your driver's TOPS profile is now linked to the TOPS Driver application. They can download the Driver application from the Apple iOS App Store or the Google Play App Store, and log in with the USERID and Password that you created for them.
TOPS Support | (e) firstname.lastname@example.org | (p) 866.800.8677 Opt 1